Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

24 Weeks & Life Lately

I can't believe that I've been pregnant for 24 weeks already-6 months! That means there are only a few short months left....it's absolutely crazy how time has flown by...and I'm not completely sure how I feel at the moment. Unfortunately, we gave everything (seriously-EVERYTHING) away once we decided we were good with two kids.....So we kinda were a little unprepared to say the least, LOL! Luckily we received a ton of baby stuff from friends, so we have the 'staples.'  But even though we have the basics, I still feel a little 'not ready.'

The Westyn mister and I have been getting lots done though...and even got some fall playing in....gotta love leaves :) Both kids have been a bit of a handful the past few weeks, so once we get Grayson off to school, it's nice to spend the one on one time with this cutie pie. I hope its just the change of seasons that's got them all in shook up and it passes soon....fingers crossed!

How are things in your part of the world?!


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: