Home About Shop Featured Contact Sponsor

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Eclectic Christmas Home Tour

It's the most wonderful time of the year! On top of that I get to decorate our new house for our first Christmas here....oh, the possibilities! LOL...actually I found it a bit overwhelming this year and haven't been able to settle for where I put things the first time...so ya, I've redecorated my Christmas decor a few times ;) Alas though....welcome to our holiday home.....




The mantel has been changed a few times over the last few weeks too...I just cant make up my mind! LOL. This one is staying though, cause I am running out of time! The stockings (2 of them anyway) were my first DIY of the holiday season, you can read more about that here.The metallic trees were new additions this year too....




I can't get over how clean everything is! Haha....it literally lasted 15 minutes, and then that cute little guy in the photo below came ripping through the room! I think he was scheming the whole time I was taking pictures....

I hung several groupings of vintage ornaments high above out of reach from little hands ;)

Our Christmas tree found a home in the bay window in our dining room. At first I was a little skeptical about putting it there, I just love the idea of sitting in the living room and looking at the tree, and here you can't see it from the couch. But I am getting used to it and really there isn't anywhere else to put it!

I love the eclectic mix of ornaments that we have collected over the years! No color scheme here, just lots of color, old, new and handmade!

Check out that peak at my photo wall....ooohhh that's a whole other post :)

And finally in the kitchen, your greeted by sparkling mini lights and vintage baubles hanging on branches...

So are you ready for Christmas?! Only a week to go!

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Looks awesome Lish. Love your new stockings